Devops Training In Pune A portmanteau of “Development” and “Operations,” DevOps is a set of effective principles which promises a number of technical and business benefits, making it one of the most significant training programmes. As such, DevOps consists of CAMS, the acronym that stands for Culture, Automation, Measurement, and Sharing. DevOps has emerged as an innovative solution that integrates Software Development and IT Operations in a synchronised way.
Introduction to DevOps
- What is DevOps?
- Why DevOps is needed?
- An Insight into DevOps Roles
- The Different Perspectives of Dev and Ops
- Conflictual State in DevOps and its Solution
- What is DevOps Transition?
- Various Cultural Impediments
- Infrastructure Layouts
- Infrastructure Challenges
- Understanding Scalability
- Understanding Availability
- Defining Networking Concepts
- Discuss about SDLC methodologies and Release Management.
- Discuss Live Projects in details, gather the requirements.
- Create a deployment strategy, deployments, security and structure.
- Create instance on cloud step-by-step and discuss about Linux structure.
- hands on Linux command and understanding of Bash shell scripting.
- Discuss about network concepts, Linux installations on Host/Guest VMs.
- Create EC2 instance in AWS.
- Installation of web Application and Database server.
Infrastructure Configuration and Optimisation
- Discuss in detail about SCM (GIT and SVN) and deep understanding of various source control filesystems like VCS, CVCS, DVCS.
- Explore GIT commands, Branch merge, resolve conflicts, Rebase, history and GIT logs.
- Deep understanding of Ant and Maven Build Tools.
- Generate a target WAR/JAR using MAVEN.
- Installation and setup of a database MySQL or Oracle, create database user, grant permissions etc.
- Deep understanding and installation of Apache Tomcat and Apache Web server.
- Manual Deployment vs Automated Deployments.
- Installation and configuration of Jenkins and Jenkins plugins.
- Introduction of Jenkins, Configure and discuss Jenkins Jobs.
- Learn Build steps, Post-Build Actions, Secure Jenkins, Notifications.
- Learn more about Advanced build jobs, Maintain Jenkins, Automated Unit and Integration in Jenkins.
- Discuss the challenges, any issues or live system scenarios
- Installation and configuration of Ansible.
- Discuss ansible, Ansible-playbooks, Ansible command line.
- Learn Ansible Lists, Dictionaries, Tasks, Groups, Variables and Modules.
- Learn more about Ansible Facts, Roles, Templates
- Ansible playbooks for Custom Scripts (Shell or Python).
- Identify the need and live scenarios and discuss in more details.
Puppet Training Syllabus
- Installation and configuration of Puppet.
- Discuss puppet, puppet language, puppet manifest.
- Learn about Puppet Manifest Syntax, Variables, Scope, Conditional Statements.
- Learn more about Resource Types, Classes, Modules and Nodes.
- Puppet Manifest for Custom Scripts (Shell or Python).
- Identify the need and live scenarios and discuss in more details
Docker training Syllabus
- Installation and configuration of Docker.
- Discuss in detail about Docker, Docker containers, Docker Images, Docker file.
- Create a Custom Docker Images, Run the Docker Containers, Debug Containers.
- Explore in advanced design a production container for build and release.
- Continuous integration with Jenkins Pipeline.